Friday, January 11, 2008

Photo of the Day

I have nothing to say about today. I would like to post at least something on the blog everyday if possible. If there's no news, then I'll just post a picture that I want to show. It can be anything, not necessarily current ones. I chose this picture because it's the earliest picture I have on my computer. This was taken by Rick's father with his digital camera. On the right side of the blog, you can see a picture of Abby in her dance dress. That was also taken by the same person in the same month, May of 2004. He took pictures and I asked him for copies, and these are two best pictures that came out of the CD. I didn't get a digital camera till March of 2006!


Jordan (9), Rick (5), Abby (4), and Wolfgang (7) showing off their new tattoos at Six Flags on Mother's Day of 2004.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable picture!!