Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our cats

This was taken in November. Whitey, Taz, and Midnight.


I can't find my wire for the camera to upload current pictures of our cats! I've been searching for that wire all day! Probably one of the cats played with it and it got stuck underneath something. So I'll just post old photos of when they were little. We got Taz on Sept. 9th which was one day before Abby's birthday. In early October, we saw a white kitty but we thought she had a home. One week later, we saw her again and that time, she had a buddy, a black kitty. We asked around the neighborhood to see if we could find the owners of these 2 kittens. We were told that they have been roaming the neighborhood for 2 weeks, so they were strays. Abby begged me to take them in, I told her that it'd be for temporary until we can find homes for them. Four months later, they're still living with us! Yep, they're family now. That week in October, I took them both to the vet, and he said that Whitey was 6 months, Blackie was 3 months exactly the same age as Taz.


Taz was so small in this picture, I couldn't believe it! He's bigger now! This was taken in Oct.


Taken last Oct, her name is Midnight. She is still our smallest kitty! Taz and Midnight are both 6 months old now but Taz is growing big!


No comments: