Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cooking for 2

http://recipes.cookingfor2.com/eRMS/recp.aspx?recid=39210 (copied and pasted this photo from the link above, so I wanted to make sure credit is included)
My little helper! She wants to learn to cook now!

Hey, I found a new magazine that I like! It's called "Cooking for 2" by Taste of Home publications. I saw a few laying around my friend's house and I looked at them and wanted to get one of my own. They show recipes with pictures and it's perfect for just 2 people. NO LEFTOVERS! There was one page for whenever one person is away for the weekend, so they have recipes just for one person. I made Broccoli Crescent Appetizers, and it turned out great! It has homemade cheese sauce and I was able to put them in all the crescent, and there was NO sauce left over. Awesome!

No comments: