Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dinner at my house


My brother (Anthony) and his girlfriend (Lara) came to visit WV! They stayed at our place for 2 nights, then flew back home to Boston. My sister's family came over, and a couple of friends. I think it was my first time to cook for 10 people! I actually had fun cooking up a storm! Then we had cake and ice cream for dessert. We really enjoyed having Anthony and Lara here with us, so it was a great week with bunches of people around all the times!



Abby and Uncle Anthony chatting

My turn to catch up with my bro!
Tara waiting for dinner by playing w/ puzzles
Anthony and Lara listening to Mark. See the clock on the table? It sings a bird tune at every hour. Anthony got that for me for Christmas, it's a long story about why he gave it to me. I loved it! He put it up on the wall for me with all of the ladies' help on making sure it's centered and all that, ha. Fierce cat in action!
Kade playing w/ his daddy. My sis in background.



family & friends
My nephew & niece! Kade, 3 and Tara, almost 2




2 comments:

granola girl said...

Looks like you had lots of fun.

I think your brother looks like you. But I couldn't see your sister well enough to tell about her.

Anonymous said...

HI tiffy,

My god!! The resemblance between you and your brother is remarkable.
I thought that was you! big smile,
Btw, your website is cool!.... it make me wanting to create this site. *wink*

Love,


"Y"