Saturday, January 5, 2008

Abby's best friends

New Pokemon plush dolls!














Silly!














Happy!






























Today I went to pick up two girls to spend one night with Abby at our house. Abby was so excited to see them! She was counting the days till today! They're our former neighbors in the aparment complex at the Gallaudet campus. We lived directly across the hallway from each other. Both girls are Abby's best friends, since they met in fall of 2003. They're the people who Abby misses the most since we moved to WV.




We went to the store to buy some groceries for dinner. We also went to Wal-Mart where Abby got to spend her $20 that she got for Christmas. She decided to spend it all on three Pokemon plush dolls. At the check-out, the cashier looked at the 3 girls. She giggled, and I was wondering if they were loud. She looked at me and said "They are singing!" I said, "Oh I can't hear..." As if I had to tell her that so she would know why I wasn't regulating thier voice volume! She laughed and said "Oh, maybe that's a good thing." I wonder why she said that?




Anyway, I cooked dinner with Monique by my side as it have always been for 4 years when we lived in the apartment at Gallaudet. She loves to help me cook, and she said that she helps her mom and her grandma cook also. Abby and Jovanna were busy playing so when the timing was right, I gave them the job of cleaning off the table and setting it up!




We all played a few board games together and then the kids played with our 3 cats, video games, legos, "model clay", and stuff. They're having a blast!




2 comments:

granola girl said...

Glad the girls had fun! We spent the day watching hockey and movies. I love lazy weekends.

Anonymous said...

so cute about the girls having fun... maybe they were singing kinda loud and that's why the lady joked about you not hearing it?? who knows...