Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday party with bird feeder!

Pictures are posted in NO order, I wish I could but I'm still learning how to do it on this blog.

This is a picture of my sister with the kids making bird feeders with pine cones. What a way to begin Spring!! We're anxious to hang ours tomorrow (we got home tonight after dark).


The girls beginning to ham up for the camera!
My sister drew this picture of Tigger! She's been a great artist since she was a kid!
Dinner at Flora's house which was taken few days ago, remember...I don't know how to post pictures in the proper order!!!???
My sister was taking turns taking a bite, then giving her little girl, Tara, a bite (cake). However, every time Danielle took a bite, this is what Tara does. Cute, huh?
One of our most recent spontaneous moments together. She saw a bag of potatoes and asked if I knew how to make french fries from scratch. Well, I went and looked it up and it turned out great. Not so healthy, I'm guilty!
This is a box that my sister painted and cut out holes for kids to throw balls through. They had lots of fun with this box all day long!
Aww, Abby with her little cousin who just celebrated her 2nd birthday party today.
The kids went outside for a "hike", and it was too cold for me. I almost went cuz I thought my sister was going to be the only adult out there but then her hubby and sister-in-law went outside so I was off the hook, right?

Philip with his daugther, Tara
Sophia
Kade
Tara
All the kids giving Uncle Philip a new hairdo!


Tara signing! She signed "I'm two!"


No comments: