Thursday, March 20, 2008

Survey

I got an e-mail with a survey from my sister. I thought, why not post it on my blog. I used to do that kind of stuff all the time on www.myspace.com but I don't visit that site as much anymore.


name- Tiffany
1. Name someone who made you smile today? Abby, she was excitedly telling me all about why we should make a smoothie on our own versus following a recipe. A creative gal!

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Turning over in my bed to avoid the sunlight from my window so I could go back to sleep!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was at my neighbor's house and realized I forgot something so I ran back home and saw another neighbor at my front door. She had an huge Easter basket for Abby! That was very sweet of her, so we exchanged phone numbers and chatted some more. Then I ran back to my next door's house and saw their cute little boy with a big smile!

4. Name something that happened to you in 2000? Abby and I flew to Texas to be in my best friend's wedding! Abby was 12 months old at that time.

5. When is your birthday? June 21st, officially the first day of Summer!

6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? flu after a date

7. What color is your hairbrush? Navy blue

8. What was the last thing you bought? dinner at McDonald's with my sister and her kids, Tues.

9. Where do you keep your money? in my wallet

10. What was the weather like today? sunny but chilly : (

11. Where did your last hug take place? in the kitchen

12. What are you excited about? The warmer weather

13. Do you want to cut your hair? yes, but not yet

14. Are you over the age of 25? yup

15. Do you talk a lot? too much

16. Do you watch The O.C.? no interest whatsoever.

17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? no

18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? no

19. Do you make up your own words? yes, to make Abby laugh

20. Are you ticklish? Yes, but Abby can't seem to find the ticklish spots so I pretend to be : )

21. Are you typically a jealous person? Sometimes if I see other moms make their kids obey with ease!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C": Cindy

23. Who's the last person to call you? unknown, he/she hung up

24. Do you chew on your straws? sometimes

25. Do you have curly hair? never have, my sister and Abby both had curls as toddlers, but they grew out.

26. What is the next concert you're going to? None

27.Where did you go today? No car, so I went to my next door by foot.

28. What is something you say a lot? "Abby come here!"

29. Have you seen the movie I am Legend? Not yet, will wait for Netflix for the subtitles.

30. Do you have to work tomorrow? Taking care of the Abby, Petunia and homeschooling

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Abby

32. What should you be doing right now? DECLUTTERING

33. Do you have a nickname? Tiff / mommy / Aunt Tiffany

34. Are you a heavy sleeper? Yes

35. What are you listening to? Literally nothing.

36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? Evan Almighty, it was funny

37. What are you reading? Harry Potter, the first book, with Abby

38. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night, started the dishwasher

39. Did you cry today? Nope

No comments: