Sunday, December 16, 2007

My first blog

Hey, welcome to my very first blog. I have tried blogging on myspace.com but for some reason, my computer freeze often on that site. I'm gonna try this one and see how it goes. My goal for this blog is to post pictures. Some blogs might have no pictures, but I'm going to be tweaking with this blog for a while till I get the hang of it. What do you think of the title? "Let's reminisce with Tiff"? Does it sound silly? Should I change it to something else? I want something original!

I'm gonna post a little video. This was the day it snowed around 3 inches! I'll post pix after this video to show you around my house with the white snow before any footprints!




Front of my house. It's snowing as I'm taking those pix.



























Right side of my house, that's my front/ backyard and my next door neighbors.














Nice to see all the snow without any footprints yet! That's my backyard. That thing you see in my yard is kinda like a gazebo.














My driveway and garage. You don't see my car in the driveway cuz I always park the car at the very end of the driveway. That way I get in my front door, instead of the back door.















There it is, my car as I'm standing on my front porch.















As I'm standing in the front porch, that's what I see across the street. A nice house with a sweet couple who likes to fix up thier garden.








4 comments:

TXdanielly said...

I LOVE it! the only thing that I might change would be putting your captions under the pictures. I love the pics!!

lzwitty said...

Thanks so much for your post and link to my blog. I'm sorry to hear of your battle with Chiari; however, I'm happy to hear that at this point, you're able to manage the pain without surgery. Should you ever get to the point where surgery is a consideration, the ONLY place I'd recommend is The Chiari Institute (TCI) in Long Island. They're the absolute BEST in the world. If you ever have any questions regarding surgery, TCI, etc. feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help if I can. By the way, your daughter is beautiful! I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy the snow!
Leslie

VeryTinyLadybug said...

Cute pictures of you and Abby! I will check your blog once in a while to see if you put anything new on your blog. Check out my blog at: homesteadblogger.com/verytinyladybug! (I do not update on daily basis, just once in a while. No time! LOL!)

VeryTinyLadybug said...

Oh by the way, I like your title for the blog! :-)